WHAT I'VE DONE
WHAT I DO
I am a graduate from Iowa State University with a bachelors in Apparel Design. I spent a semester abroad at the London College of Fashion studying footwear design as well. I have learned technical design, pattern making, draping, jewelry design, entrepreneurship, illustration, Photoshop, Illustrator, Optitex, digital printing, and laser cutting.
I've worked with independent business owners in the Des Moines, Dallas, and New York City areas to gain experience with day-to-day operations of an apparel business throughout the country. Click Here to see more information about my professional experience.
I'm currently working in the fashion industry in New York City as a freelancer for several companies. The fashion industry is an insider business; it's all about who you know and what you know. I'm working towards getting the best and most experience possible in order to find a job in the fashion world.
- Des Moines Central Campus: Commerical Photography 2010 - 2011
- The Art Institue of New York City summer program: Fashion Design 2011
- Des Moines Central Campus: Fashion Design 2010 - 2012
- Iowa State University Bachelor of Science: Apparel Design 2012 - 2016
- London College of Fashion summer program: Footwear Design 2015
- Central Campus Fashion Show 2011: Best of Show: Eveningwear
- Central Campus Fashion Show 2011: Best of Show: Loungewear
- Iowa State Project Runway 2014: 1st Runner-Up